Monday, March 5, 2012

Worm Wishes

I just love Worm Balloon and Worm Wishes from Hambo Stamps! Doesn't my worm look cute basking in the sun?


I wanted him to have a little "color" so I paper pieced him with paper from SU's Rainbow Sherbet DSP. I colored the background with my Copics and sponged the sky with SU Bashful Blue ink. I paper pieced the balloon and popped it up. Then popped up the the image on the sun.
The Sun Shaped cutting file is from The Cutting Cafe. The set comes with a matching size envelop, 2 circle word sentiments, 2 regular sentiments and 2 optional top layer sentiments.
So here's sending you "Worm Wishes"...spring is just around the corner !

Challenges I've enter my card into:
Scrapalicious - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love it. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooooooooooo CUTE...I LOVE IT GIRL...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I am going to have to get that stamp. I love the sun background. Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely adorable! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunshine is super cute! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicous USA!
    cheers,
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Paula! Love the shape and the fun bright colors. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute! Not too big a fan of worms but this one is kinda cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB card love the fun side of your crafting . Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!