Thursday, March 1, 2012

Whimsie Doodle Easter Cards


I can't believe that Easter is just around the corner! Whimsie Doodles has some really cute Easter digis. Here are two cards I made using Lizzie and Jayson.
Easter Lizzie

Easter Jayson

Easter Lizzie will be an Easter card for my granddaughter Emma who loves purple. I'm not sure what I'll do with Easter Jayson...no little boys in our family to give this to, but I'm sure one of my friends will claim it to use!

Check back on March 5 to see the new March Whimsie Doodle digis. There are some really cute Easter ones that you don't want to miss.

I'm also submitting my cards to CMC Copic Challenge #37 to use fun, bright colors. 

3 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful. Love all of your cards great job. Thanks for joining us again at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah these are lovely cards! I really love how you've coloured the little girl's hair, so pretty! Thanks for joining in our fun challenge over at CMC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards sweet images and lots of fun looking at your blog well done Paula. hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!