Tuesday, March 13, 2012

VSN CHallenge

I enjoy playing in the Virual Stamp Night Challenges over at SCS, but I only had time to do one challenge this weekend. Here's my card for the Love Is in Bloom challenge to use a heart and/or the word love on your card.

I framed the cute Hambo Giraffe stamp and the Necks to You sentiment with die cut hearts.

If you love Hambo Stamps, and who doesn't, check out some  new rubber in stock now! Some of the most popular digi images have been put into a rubber format for the stamping purists who don't like using digi images. Here's the link: http://www.hambostamps.com/newarrivals.htm .

Also -- Hambo has updated their Sale page with a bunch of designs that are marked down 33%, for a limited time.  The sale page is here: http://www.hambostamps.com/sale.htm .

 

3 comments:

  1. Paula this is lovely and what a great sentiment , have never seen that one before I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all. The giraffe is so cute and the bkgrnd paper is perfect. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. I love it. "necks to you" That is so funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!