Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cute Critters

This week The Cutting Cafe is featuring a really cute printable stamp set called Cute Critters. This set features over 58 images....plus the set features an additional sheet of most of the critters really small and can be punch out using a 1 inch circle punch. Here's what I created...


It's a tent card! I've been wanting to make one and decided to use these cute bees and behive and give it a try. Here's a side view...

I popped up the grass, beehive, and the bees for dimension. It's 41/4" square and folds flat to fit into an envelop. It's a fun card and easy to make. If you want to try one, there's a helpful tutorial on SCS in the Resources section. I plan to make some more.

I entered my card into Party Time Tuesdays' Anything Goes Challenge for this week. Check out their blog for some great inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. Great job on this, Paula!!! I'll have to try one of these!!! See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Love it. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow woo....this is awesome Paula, I have never tried this before...love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card. I have never seen a tent card before. Love the idea. Your bees are awesome too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! It was great to see you at PS for the Magenta class, it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these tent cards. This is an especially cute one. You have done a great job as usual. Not sure where you get all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GREAT card Paula!! I have yet to try one of these tent cards....on my LONG list of want to's LOL!!
    Thanks for sharing your adorable card! Love the designer papers and the whole scene you created!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!