Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lucky Me

This week the Cutting Cafe's DT is featuring two St. Patty's Day sets, Lucky Me Printable Stamp Set and the 4 Leaf Clover Shaped Card. I used Lucky Me. This set has fifteen sentiments and over 30 different clover designs, perfect for making a card for everyone. I used the friend sentiment to make a card for my BFF.


 The clover background was made using Cutting Cafe's 4 Leaf Clover Background Set. So easy,  just print the background and cut a piece the size that you need. I had enough left to make a few more cards. If you're looking for some green inspiration, hop over to the Cutting Cafe.

Challenges I've entered my card into:

 Simply Create Too - I'm So Lucky
The Friday Mashup - Who's Feeling Green?
Pink By Design - Kiss Me I'm Irish
Paper Issues - Go Green or Go Home
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Scrappy Moms Stamps - St. Patty's Day

16 comments:

  1. Hi PAULA, awe what a fantastic card...I love all the different elements of the green you you used and that clover at the top is PERFECT..you rock..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Paula! I have followed your blog it's awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful card creation.
    I love the clean and simple style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm partial to the color green so I have yet to say I don't like a st. Party's day card! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula,

    I love the fancy fold on your card! FAB.

    Thanks for joining us.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card! Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! That big sentiment is fantastic!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    (and now I have the song Hey Hay Paula, I wanna marry you....stuck in my head, LOL :0) )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and LO. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Love how you made everything work so well together. Great job. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, all your elements work together so wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome card!!!!! Love your design!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this!!! I need to try printing out my own cardstock!! So glad you linked up over at PBD!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paula: Your card is so pretty--I love your shamrock background paper. Thank You for visiting us and entering our new challenge, Challenge #8 "I'm SssOooo Lucky!"

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This came out great.. I love how clean it looks. Great printable for this card. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card it's very petty:) Thanks for joining us over at Pink By Design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!