Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter Goodies

Easter is just around the corner and The Cutting Cafe has some very cute files, printable stamps and templates. I used the Easter Basket Template to make this cute Easter basket shaped card.


I love how this turned out. I used a textured card stock for the basket and weaved the bottom part of the basket. The sentiment is from another Cutting Cafe printable stamp set called Easter Elisha Jean & Friends. Be sure to check over at the Cutting Cafe's Blog for more samples from the very talented design team. Leave a comment and you might win your choice of any three Cutting Cafe sets.

7 comments:

  1. this is sooooooooooooooooooo ADORABLE Paula....you rock girl...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' this too!
    Great prints, great colors...love the weavin'
    on the basket! Perfect!
    =0)
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Lovin' the weaving and that pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Paula. Love it. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is so cute! I want you to know that I have nominated you for an award! Check my blog for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula! Your Easter basket is just adorable. I have been looking around your blog. I just love your creations! Fantastic coloring! I am your newest follower!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!