Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter Goodies

Easter is just around the corner and The Cutting Cafe has some very cute files, printable stamps and templates. I used the Easter Basket Template to make this cute Easter basket shaped card.


I love how this turned out. I used a textured card stock for the basket and weaved the bottom part of the basket. The sentiment is from another Cutting Cafe printable stamp set called Easter Elisha Jean & Friends. Be sure to check over at the Cutting Cafe's Blog for more samples from the very talented design team. Leave a comment and you might win your choice of any three Cutting Cafe sets.

7 comments:

  1. this is sooooooooooooooooooo ADORABLE Paula....you rock girl...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' this too!
    Great prints, great colors...love the weavin'
    on the basket! Perfect!
    =0)
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. Lovin' the weaving and that pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Paula. Love it. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is so cute! I want you to know that I have nominated you for an award! Check my blog for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula! Your Easter basket is just adorable. I have been looking around your blog. I just love your creations! Fantastic coloring! I am your newest follower!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!