Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wild About You!

 I've vowed to use some of my older stamp sets that haven't seen the light of day in awhile, so I pulled out Wild About You by Stampin'Up to make a card for this week's challenge at Party Time Tuesdays. The challenge is to make a shaped card...any shape, just not a square or a rectangle. Here's my card...



I cut the corners of an A2 sized cardbase to make it look like a tent top and added a striped awning. The background was made by repeatedly stamping the sentiment. I added some paper piercing around the elephant and up the elephant's ear. This will be a perfect card for one of my granddaughter's.

Hop on over to PTT  Challenge Blog and join the fun. Show us your shape!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!