Wednesday, May 22, 2013

We Click

It's time for a Cool Shades Challenge on Sparks, Paper Smooches' challenge blog. The colors this month are red, kraft, navy and teal. Here's my card...

The image and sentiment are from Perpetual Bliss by Paper Smooches. The DSP is from SU's Big Top Birthday collection. I colored the image with my Copics, C00, C1, C3,  and C5. I added some black pearls to the camera and a clear pebble sticker on the lens.  Some twine and a tag finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Charming card! Your PS images are delightful, and with that amazing paper you've selected - winning combination! Hope you have a great Thursday!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a NEAT card!! I LOVE the whole design!! Great use of the challenge colors too!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER colors and composition. Cute little camera is so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!