Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Needle Little Love

It's color/photo challenge week at Party Time Tuesday's Challenge Blog. Here are the colors...

May+2013+Color+Challenge+copy

Here is my card...

 
I love this Paper Smooches set called Needle Little Love. It includes lots of stamps that can be used in so many different ways. I love the stamps that look like stitching. It also has some stamps that are perfect for paper piecing like the sewing machine. Did you notice that I wrapped the spool with real thread! I love how it turned out.

So hop on over to PTT and join the challenge. It's fun and you might win a prize.

5 comments:

  1. I love this card and I love this stamp set. I like how you zig zagged the bottom of the main image. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo darn cute!!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be perfect for my MIL. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!