Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just Swinging By...

It's an Anything Goes challenge at Party Time Tuesdays. So I thought I'd swing by with my card...

 
Isn't this the cutest image? It's a digi image by Hambo Stamps called Monkey Vine. I colored the image for a Hambo Hoedown challenge to use punches, but didn't have time to make it into a card. I decided to finish it for PTT's Anything Goes challenge. I'm just in a monkey kinda mood lately. If you missed my monkey themed altered cigar box, check here.
Hop over to PTT's challenge blog and get some more inspiration from the other members of the design team. Then join in the challenge...anything goes! 

1 comment:

  1. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    Also visit my blog post :: Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!