Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tutu-ly Fun

This week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge is flowers, flowers , flowers! The challenge is to use Catching Butterflies, or any Hambo image,  to create a project with flowers! For my card I used the adorable 1722 Ballerina Hippo and 1521 Tutu-ly Fun sentiment.


I used an old SCS sketch, # 184. I paper pierced around the large square and in the corners. I'd planned  to pierce around the smaller squares too, but forgot.  The DSP, the tutu, and Hippo's eyelashes have some glitter on them, so IRL this cards SPARKLES!

My hubby has planned a PopPop day with each of our granddaughters. Tomorrow is Emma's day and next Monday is Aislinn's turn. I think this is the perfect card to give to Emma tomorrow .Now I'd better get busy and make one for Aislinn!

Reminders!!

Sign up for Hambo's Surfing the Channels Blog Hop! Details here.

Hambo is having a design team call. Details here

4 comments:

  1. Paula, I love the idea of those three diamonds with the flowers!!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors that you've used!! Such a cheerful card- and that hippo is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a perfect card for Emma. I just love this image. Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! We have several new requests at Card Cupids, and I know they would love to receive your darling cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!