Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Caveman Love!

The challenge this week at the Hambo Hoedown is to use Monster Yell, or any Hambo image, and the posted sketch to create a project. Here's the sketch...

Hoedown 66 Sketch

and here's my card using Caveman and Me Love You ...


 
The animal print ribbon that I found in my stash was the inspiration for the color scheme of orange, yellow and dark brown. Besides I thought it worked perfectly with Caveman! Let's see your take on the challenge. Remember you can use any Hambo image.

REMINDER!!! Upcoming Blog Hop!!

We have a fun customer-inclusive blog hop coming up on Friday! Our jammin’ theme is “Channel Surfing.” Participants will use a Hambo image to create a project that represents and depicts a TV SHOW title! Be sure to visit each blog and leave some luv...you might win a prize!

2 comments:

  1. Paula.. That is so funny! I had forgotten abou this image! Expertly colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ribbon as your accent. It really does pick up the leopard of your caveman's outfit. The sentiment is cute and the simplicity of the card perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!