Monday, May 21, 2012

It Stinks!

Today's Clean and Simple challenge on SCS is a sketch challenge inspired by DT member Tilly. You can see her card here.  Here's mine...


Last time I used Hambo's Skunk I couldn't seem to get him as dark black as I wanted. Duh!! He needed embossing! Isn't it funny how we sometimes forget some of the basic techniques? Well the embossing really made him pop! I stamped the first part of the sentiment from Hambo's It Stinks three times on the left and the rest of the sentiment on the right. My favorite part is the mini clothespin I found in my embellishment stash. Isn't it perfect for holding his cute little nose? I love how this turned out! I think I need to make more CAS cards!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference a little embossing makes! Fun card! Love the clothes pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Perfect card for one of those "special" occasions.. Which I have done twice recently. Yes, we forget our basics when we get caught up in all the new fangled things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!