Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Coffee Girl


Coffee Girl by Hambo Stamps is all dressed up for the holidays!

I've missed playing in the Hoedown for the last few weeks, and it was fun to get back to the Hoedown. This week's challenge was to make a card with more than one fold. I made this hidden gift card holder. It was hard to photograph and show the second fold. Can you find it?


The front of the card is folded back into the inside to form the pocket for the gift card. The image panel hides the gift card until you open the card. Isn't that clever? I saw this design on Amanda Mertz's blog Did You Stamp Today? It was easy and fun to make. 

9 comments:

  1. What a neat hidden gift card holder!! I love the colors and patterns you chose, and the little girl is adorable when you give her a santa hat! Awesome job :) Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to come by and comment on your awesome gift card holder/card! This is one of my favorite Hambo digis and I love that you dressed her for Christmas! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula... What a cutie!!! I love it!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant way to give a gift card! And I love how you dressed this Coffee Girl for Christmas too. Everything about this is just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this, Paula!!! What a great little gift card holder!!! Beautifully done- as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift card holder. I love how you have done the image. It is so cute dressed in its holiday outfit. You do such wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know a few coffee-aholics that would kill for this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shout out Paula! I love how you used DSP for the inside flap....really adds a lot of detail. TFS! Amanda Mertz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! That's my idea of a cuppa!!!

    I love the design of your gift card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!