Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bombshell Sketch Challenge

It's time for Bombshell Stamps' monthly sketch challenge. Here's the sketch

1211.jpg

Here's my take on the sketch...

I flipped the sketch on it's side and used the three ornaments together as my center image panel.
I used Pirate's Life and Holiday Accessories for my image. She's got Flower Soft on her hat and glitter on her outfit. The DSP has glitter on it too so IRL she sparkles. The inside says "is you!".

Be sure to check the blog and see what the other Bombshell Girls have created to inspire you.

5 comments:

  1. Paula... I love your card!!! Your coloring is wonderful and the patterned paper is wonderful!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! Great idea to use the Bombshell on the ornament...how cool would be be on a "real" ornament?? Thanks for the inspiration!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. Love the sentiment with the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the way you turned the bombshell into an ornament and what you did with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous and clever too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!