Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bombshell Monthly Blog Hop

It's time for Bombshell Stamps' November Hump Day Hop challenge! You should have arrived here from Celina's blog If you didn't, head on over to the Bombshell Stamps Blog to start the hop at the very beginning. You don't want to miss any of the terrific projects!!
This month it's a color challenge -  a palette of beautiful shades of orange with a hint of blue. The challenge was to use at least 3 of these colors on your project.
195490665_aYshGHB3_c[1].jpg
 Here's my take on the challenge.

The colors in the picture look a little more brown but IRL they are more orange. I used the flower in the Lotus Garden set.
Now it's time to hop on over to Milo's blog and see what she's created. Don't forget to leave some love and to shout out a Happy Birthday to Sparkly Mary! 

12 comments:

  1. Hey paula! Nice and neat card! Striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, this is beautiful!! LOVE that lotus flower and how you've colored the image goes perfectly with the b/g paper! Great job with the color challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Paula...even your blog background matches this color challenge!!! You overachiever, you! I love the simplicity of this card. So serene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my- I don't think I have ever seen that image used and it is fabulous. Perfect size for a card (larger than I thought) and great combo of background paper that goes with it so well - because of your lovely coloring of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and elegant as an oriental garden. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the flower from that set. Absolutely lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card Paula!!! I love the flower and your coloring is beautiful!! The patterned paper is just gorgeous!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card! That flower is lovely.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card! I love it's simplicity. That lotus really takes center stage! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there. This is really pretty. I especially like the layering that you did of the flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!