Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Around the House with Hambo

The Bacon Bits have just been hanging around the house for this week's challenge to use HOUSE 2 digi by Hambo Stamps to create a project that incorporates a household object you wouldn't normally find on a card. I knew right away what I wanted to use...newspaper. Most people read their news online nowadays, but my hubby loves his morning paper. He's an early riser. So every morning while I'm sleeping in, he drinks his coffee, reads the paper and does the crossword puzzle. Needless to say there are always newspapers around! So here's my card using newspaper...
I made a collage background using the Travel section of the paper. This card is for a friend who is going on a 3 week cruise in October. It will be perfect to welcome her back!

See what household item the other Bacon Bits and the surprise guest designer used here.

Be sure to check back on Friday for the Sing Your Art Out Blog Hop...lots of fun and prizes too!


1 comment:

  1. Paula - this is just FABULOUS! My hubby is a newspaper reader too, so like you, always newspapers around. But, until I saw your post, I NEVER thought to use them on cards! Could be great for the new neighbors that just moved in. =)
    Knitting anything fun right now?
    Hugs & Happy Days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!