Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm Ms. October!

I'm so excited to be a guest designer for Bombshell Stamps for October. If you're not familiar with Bombshell Stamps, be sure to check them out. They have a selection of  hot rod classics, sugar skull, tattoo and pin up inspired stamps that I know are going to be fun to use. Here's a card I made with the Mermaid Treasure set for Bombshell's September sketch challenge.

I love this mermaid and had fun coloring her with my Copic Markers. I stamped the seaweed, treasure chest and fish on the water patterned paper with Classic Brown ink to give it the silhouette look. Then I cut out the mermaid and popped her up swimming in my underwater scene. Check back and see what else I create with Bombshell's unique stamps.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!