Monday, May 16, 2011

What's Up?

Hambo Stamps' Hoedown challenge! Challenge #15 is to use BOLD, BRIGHT COLORS and paper piecing with the very cute Balloon Girl - digi. I envisioned her flying in a very bright blue sky over bright green fields of flowers . So here she is...


I layered and popped up the green to give the fields a little dimension and then added some punched flowers. I used some of my favorite SU Rainbow Sherbert DP for the sky and to paper piece the balloon. Doesn't she look like she's having fun?

6 comments:

  1. Loving this You do such a great job on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I love this!! Great papers! Wonderful job with the paper piecing, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the papers you used and it is just so cheerful! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love those rolling grass hills and your fun sky! So glad you joined us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!