Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Springtime Smiles

It’s the first challenge of the month, so Designed2Delight has a free image for their progressive challenge for May. Each week that you play you get a new image the following week. This cute Pail of Flowers image made me think of spring and planting flowers in the garden, so I made a pocket card that holds a packet of seeds. I'm also entering my seed pocket into DYSU's Challenge #18, make something using purple. It was fun and easy to make. I think I'll make a few more for some friends that I'm meeting for dinner this week.

If you want to play along in either of these challenges, hop over to DYSU and/or Designed2Delight and join the fun.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Paula...love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, very sweet. Thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! What a wonderful idea! Thank you for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute idea for a card!! I’m glad you joined us for the Do You Stack Up? PURPLE challenge & hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute idea for your card like it alot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!