Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Goofed!!

Yesterday afternoon I finished my card for  Hambo Stamps Challenge13 but didn't have time to photograph and post it before I went out for the evening. No problem. I'll do it when I get home after I watch the Good Wife (love this show). I'll have an hour! Wrong! Ten o'clock central time is 11 o'clock eastern time not 12! Oh well ...here is my card anyway. The challenge was to use Heart Basket - digi to make a girlie card with flowers and lace. I like how it turned out even though it didn't get submitted for the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Paula!! Sorry you didn't make it in time! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Is that a Nestibilities? Love the pink pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you make beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Sorry you missed the deadline.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!