Tuesday, January 15, 2013

King of Cool

This week's Party Time Tuesdays' challenge is a color challenge. Here's the color scheme...

 
and here's my card...
 

I just got some new Art Impressions stamps & I couldn't wait to ink them up. This is Melvin. He's quite the nerdy guy, but thinks he's "The King of Cool". I love how my card turned out. It's the perfect card to give it my hubby to send to someone.
Come on over to Party Time Tuesdays and join in the challenge. Show us what you can do with  these colors.

4 comments:

  1. This made me burst out laughing. Good job. Love it. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Rose. LMAO. That is so funny. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, I love this image, it reminds me of my dad in a few years! Just too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!