Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Anything Goes @ Party Time Tuesdays

This week's challenge at Party Time Tuesdays is Anything Goes! I need a birthday card for a friend so I used this cute mouse and cheese stamp by Hambo Stamps to make this card...
 
 

I wanted the background to look like Swiss cheese, so I punched the card stock with different size hole punches. Then I sponged around the holes to give it some depth. The image, Say Cheese, is colored with Copics. I just love the sentiment, Cheese, Louise. I used another Hambo sentiment, Another Birthday? inside. It says "Another birthday? Didn't you just have one last year?"
 
I hope you'll join us over at PTT and share with us your Anything Goes creations.


2 comments:

  1. Great way to make swiss cheese! I would have never thought of that! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how you made the cheese. I love this card. That image is darling. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!