Sunday, February 5, 2012

Whimsie Doodle Release Day

It's New Release Day over at Whimsie Doodles. This month's images are so cute. There's a little of this and a little of that starring Lizzie and Jason. I decided to showcase Purse Lizzie.



I love how versatile this image is. It could be used for almost any occasion. My granddaughters both made the honor roll recently. I think I'll write a special message in it and send it (along with a little cash) to one of them.

Hop over to Whimsie Doodles and see the other images and check out what the other Divas created with them.

5 comments:

  1. Paula this is beautiful. Your coloring is so perfect. Great colors and layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! You will have to make another to send your other granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I was checking out your coloring. Loved how you did her hair. The girls will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally awesome--thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday with your wonderful comments. i am so happy to be a part of the team this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!