Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kick Up Your Heels

More love for my Bombshell Stamps. I used Western Gal digi to make this card for the monthly sketch challenge. I love how it turned out! Isn' the paper perfect for this image? I found the boot button in a clearance bin at Michael's. There were cowboy hats and blue speckled heart buttons in the package too... perfect for Bomshell Stamps western images. IRL, the boot has some sparkle and bling...rhinestines on the spurs and glitter on the pink!


 I originally planned to use both boots for the front but it was too much and you couldn't see much of the backgound paper ( that I love!), so I used the other boot inside of the card.


There are still a few more days to play, so hop over to the Forum and join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!