Friday, February 24, 2012

Sweet Friend

Cherry pie! Oh my! Isn't this the sweetest image? It's Pie Lizzie from Whimsie Doodles February release. I thought this paper from the Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy Girl 6X6 pad was perfect for this image.

Be sure to check out the Whimsie Doodles Store...lots of cute images for Easter and Spring, which are right around the corner.

I just discovered the site The Outlawz...lots of inspiration for paper crafters, along with challenges, tutorials and discussion forums. I submitted this card for their Wednesday sketch challenge. Check out their site. I also submitted my card to Simon Says Challenge to use 3 different patterned papers. If you like challeges, check out their site too.

I also submitted my card in the CMC Copic Challenge #37 to use fun, bright colors.

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! The colors look great together! You'll love playing over at The Outlawz; we have a great time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Saw you on The Outlawz! Love your card, it is sooo adorable! Love the PP and your beautifully colored digi! Hope you will enter more of our challenges!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula this is just the cutest card! Love the colors and the image. Wonderful coloring as usual. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and you picked the perfect paper to go along with it! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love this image, makes me crave apple pie, yummmyyy. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon says Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card and wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is just darling. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!