Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Take Me to Your Leader!

It's Wednesday and time for another Hoedown challenge. This week's challenge is to add dimension to the out of this world Alien Spaceship digi by Hambo Stamps.

When I first saw this image I thought of the Purple People Eater song. You know..."one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater..." Voila! A purple alien! To add dimension, cuz you gotta follow the challenge, I made a shaker card. I've had the tiny gold star confetti forever and it was perfect  shaker filler. The stripes on the background paper are raised and glittery for a little more dimension.

The other Bacon Bits have some out of this world creations to share with you too. You can see them here. Then come play with us at the Hoedown.

3 comments:

  1. SO SO adorable!! I love the shaker globe and your fun DP. Really like the shape of the sentiment with the star too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of a shaker card...in fact I was thinking about doing one soon too! Anyways, adorable card...I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!