Saturday, August 27, 2011

Virual Stamp Night Fun

This weekend is VSN on SCS. It's been ages since I've played so I thought I'd try a few challenges this weekend while we're waiting for Hurricane Irene. The hardest part about VSN for me is that you are suppose to make you card in 45 minutes. I'm a slow worker, mainly because my crafting room is always such a mess that it takes me forever to find what I want.

The theme for VSN is The Rodeo. One of the challenges that I tried was called God Bless Texas. The challenge was to use the Texas State flag as an inspiration. I used it as a sketch. Here's my card.

The image is Hambo's Outhouse digi. The sentiment is two parts. The inside says " #1 and #2!"
I'm going to use this as a thank you card for the contractor remodeling our bathroom. I think it'll be perfect!

3 comments:

  1. Lmao. That is funny.I love this card. Is that a rubber stamp or a digi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I have that digi but haven't used it, yet...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!