Friday, March 15, 2013

A Little Thumb Thing Green!

At the Hambo Hoedown this week the challenge is to incorporate scallops into your design.  I decided to make a little thumb thing for my granddaughters for St. Patrick's Day...


I used scalloped ovals and borders and Hambo's Fingerprint and Little Thumb Thing stamps. The hat stamp is from the Stampin'Up set Snow Buddies. I drew on the facial features and arms and legs. Then I attached the card front to a plastic box so it opened like a book.
 Inside I put a little thumb thing green to wear and a little thumb thing green to spend!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE these Paula - SO SO CUTE!! You are one sweet Grandma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and clever. Love 'em. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome idea. Love the thumbprint leprechaun - just precious! Thanks for joining the Hoedown this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I just love these. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the girls loved these! What fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!