Sunday, June 3, 2012

Whimsie Doodle Catch-up!

I've been neglecting my Whimsie Doodle images lately...so many images, so little time! LOL! Anyway here are a two cards I made with a few of the May images...just a few days late!!

The first one used the Flowers image along with a paper piercing pattern from Fred She Said.



The next one uses Buzz in the Air. It's hard to see in the photo but I used a Friskar's honeycomb texture plate to emboss the background (click on it to see it better). It looks just like a beehive!


Be sure to check back in a few days and see the new images in the June release...very cute and summery!

1 comment:

  1. Very sophisticated colors. I love it! Love your designs too. They're so cute. Thanks for sharing these two.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!