Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Card Cupids

I'm very exicted to have been chosen as one of the Guest designers for Card Cupids. Card Cupids is a wonderful organization that "provides encouragement and joy by sending cards and goodies such as stuffed animals, coloring books and art supplies to children who are facing difficult challenges in their young lives regardless of their economic background." Read more about Card Cupids and how you can help here.

I've aleady sent some cards to Card Cupids and I'm working on more. I made this card using a cute image from Whimsy Doodles April release called Birthday Turtle.

Card Cupid also has a monthly challenge. This month's challenge is to creat a journal. It can be a store bought journal or composition book that you alter or you could get really creative and create the whole journal. You might even win a prize. You can find all of the details here.

2 comments:

  1. Paula,
    Thanks so much for sharing about Card Cupids on your blog, and we so appreciate the cards sent. They will bring a Smile to a Child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute....I have my eye on this stamp too. Great job, now I want it even more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!