Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Think Pink Challenge!

As Ms October I am hosting the monthly challenge for Bombshell Stamps. My challenge is in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month which is October. I challenge everyone to THINK PINK ! The challenge is to use the color PINK somewhere on your project. Your project can have a breast cancer theme, but it doesn’t have to. Just be sure to use PINK. Here's my challenge card. I used A Pirate's Life.


Be sure to check out the challenge and see all of the fantastic inspiration created by the Bombshell girls. You will be amazed! You can find the thread at the forum here. Hope you'll grab some PINK and  join the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paula...thanks for droppin' by my blog and leaving sweet comments...I love your work and this card is fabulous...and I'm into pink this month so this was wonderful to see...I'm signing up to get updates from you so keep up the wonderful work.

    HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!