Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Feeling 'Ruff'?

Another adorable image from Hambo stamps! This week the challenge is to use Doghouse Blues digi by Hambo Stamps to create a project that incorporates a dog bone or dog tag. If you are using another Hambo image, you are required to use a metal charm on your project. I have been wanting to try the center step card and decided that this was a good opportunity. SCS has a good tutorial along with a video which was very helpful since I'm a visual learner. After watching the video a few times, here's what I came up with...
Can you find the bone/bones on my card? LOL! I used an old scrapbooking template to make the big bone! It's a good thing I rarely throw anything away. Afterall I might need it sometime!
This digi also comes with another sentiment...I Miss You.

Be sure to hop over to the Hambo Hoedown and check out what the other Bacon Bites have created. Then join the Hoedown and share your creation.

I also posted this card for the Get Well challenge at Spoon Full of Sugar.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Paula! Every week I say I'm going to get around and try to leave comments; where does the time go? Your cards are always so cute; I LOVE the style of this one; will check out the tutorial. Love your colors and that big dog bone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute card, Paula!! Cute image, too! Hmm-I didn't get my image this week...and I was first to post a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula that is absolutely adorable. I LOVE it. Ive been wanting t try that type card since I saw it on SCS. Rose G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use the big bone!! A perfect spot for your sentiment...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that plaid! And I am in awe of that Huge bone - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this card Paula! And yes, I was able to find the bone that you added! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute. Love your cards. You always do a great job on these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now you know I absolutely LOVE this card!!!! Love that plaid paper and the big bone! So cute!! I may have to get this image and play along, this just might get my mojo going again! Fantastic job Paula!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!