Tuesday, February 19, 2013

PTT Color Challenge

It's color challenge time at Party Time Tuesdays. Here's the color scheme for the challenge...
 
February 2013 Color Challenge copy
 
Here's my card...

 
  
For my design I used a digital image by one of PTT's sponsors, Eureka Stamps. The image is called Butterfly & Bluebonnet. I decided to color the image with my C1, 3, & 5 Copics to give the impression of a black and white photograph. Then I used the burgundy colors on the butterfly to give a pop of color. Come play with us at PTT and show us what you can design with these colors. You might win a prize!
 
Another way to be a winner is to join in PTT's 1000 Follower Give Away. Become a follower on Google, Network, Facebook,  and/or Twitter. You might win a $20 gift certificate for Paper Nest Dolls, our sponsor for March. Or you could win a grab bag of crafting goodies. You can find all of the details are here.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!