Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Heart Bag

This week's featured sets from Cutting Cafe are all perfect for Valentine's Day. I used the Heart Bag cutting/file template to make this bag and filled it with Hersey Kisses.


The Heart Bag is a little smaller then 5 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches. It features a heart cut out in the middle and a heart to frame around the cutout. I used vellum for the cutout and added a 3 dimensional glitter heart in the center. The swirl in the corner is a sticker. To close the bag I punched both sides of a piece of embossed card stock, folded it in half and closed it with a small clip with ribbon tied on it. I wonder which of my Valentine's will get this cute little treat?

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe's blog and see what the other DT members made. Don't forget to stop in at the Cutting Cafe and check out all of the other files/templates that are available too.

7 comments:

  1. what an adorable heart bag and the added swirl on the box is just the right touch...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Paula!
    This is WAY cute, love the little details,
    the print and colors! Sweetness!

    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this bag was a popular project. Makes me really want to try it out. I love your vellum window. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun project. Definitely need to visit the cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello...again! haha...so glad that we have a secret together! haha...can't wait for the fun to be "official!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!