Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cutting Cafe Blog Hop

Today The Cutting Cafe is having a blog hop. If you arrived from Lori's blog then you're on the right track. If not, start at the beginning at Regina's blog so you don't miss anything. Each design team member is giving away the set that they used to a hopper who leaves a comment on their blog.

It's hard to believe that my term with The Cutting Cafe is coming to an end. I would like to give a big  thank you to Regina, owner of CC for giving me a chance to use her wonderful templates and printable stamps. I've really enjoyed being on the team. I'm going to miss it, but hopefully I'll be back sometime in the near future.
For my last post I decided to use the Summer Fun Printable Stamp Set. I look forward to summer and especially to spending time at the beach. Here's my itsy bitsy tiny weeny yellow polka-dotted bikini card ...

This was such a fun card to make. I enjoyed adding all the images and embellishments to make my beach blanket scene. This set has 33 images including some really cool summer sentiments and is perfect for making summer cards for any occasion. So if you'd like a chance to win this set, leave a comment by 12:00 PM EST Thursday. I'll post the winner Friday morning before I leave for a weekend at the beach!
Now hop over to Leah's blog to see what she's designed. Here's the line-up in case you get lost along the way...

I've also submitted my card to Party Time Tuesday's Anything Goes + Kraft Challenge.

40 comments:

  1. Okay, while we may have had the sun yesterday, we don't have the warmth! Love this warm and summery card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I love this card and all the little beach things. Think I will love this set. Have a good time at the beach. Jealous is my color now! Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - thanks for this example. Sounds like a great set.
    loyaz1 at wbhsi dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! This is just ADORABLE! I love it! I'm off to check out this stamp set! Sad to see you leaving DT but I'm sure you will be back! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so much fun and totally cute! I love your teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini! :) This is just a great card, thanks so much for sharing it and for the super inspiring blog hop! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation so sunny and bright xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Paula,,,,,,, this is sooooooooo darn cute...love that bathing suit...if only I could fit into something like that...hehehe...it has been such a pleasure having you on the team...I will miss ya...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card and the sun! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    OMG! this is a perfect summer creation! I love how you did this card. GREAT JOB!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bikini!! Perfect card to welcome summer! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card are so great, love the bikini,
    now the summer can come.
    Wish you all the best, and hope to see you again in the world wide web.
    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too Cute!Super Cute!Love the details,love the flip flops!!!TFS new Follower.
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
    mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you really going to the beach? Not warm enough here yet.
    So darling. I like your color palette and the sweet details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy smokes!
    Regina's loosing all of us! LOL! Ok, luckily not but I can't
    believe this is the end for some of us!
    Always a pleasure to visit you and see your great projects!
    This one is REALLY fun!

    xoxo Leah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable. I love the Bright and fun colors. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an awesome and totally adorable card!!! I love the bathing suit :) Just wish it was warmer here to be able to wear one! I really enjoyed being on the DT with you! You are such an inspirational and very creative person!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. adorable! we have a beach along Lake Erie's shoreline and I can't wait to walk on down there! Thanx for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card screams Summer..Love it...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking forward to WARM summer! Cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super fun and cherry card. So glad you joined us at Party Time Tuesday.

    Hugs
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ca-ute!!! Itsy bitsy, teeny, weeny..... Great job!! Thanks for sharing!
    TeacherMom

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun card! Love the song too! :-)

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card ... Makes me wish I was laying out on the beach :). Have a great time at the beach this weekend!

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Paul, your card is just fabulous. Love the bikini and the flipflops. What great paper choices. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun in the Sun - I am ready! such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, my! I love what you created from this set. I hope this will be my next set!
    Thank you,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  29. TOO CUTE..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  30. How cute...and just in time for summer. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful love thinking of summer and the warm weather

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this card! It is soo super cute! I hope you win the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  33. That card makes me smile. So Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the colors and the elements you used on your wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super cute and fun card! Wonderful job and I know they were proud to have you on their team!! (hugs) msmith38652@gmail.com
    http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a cute card:) Love it!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to make comments. I love reading them!